Professional colleague required for young digital startup (3 to 5 days a week)
Digiconomy is a young startup that delivers an analysis of the digital performance of a business against its top competitors. Digiconomy was created by Omar Mohout CTO and Sinéad Boyle CEO and Sirris, and has a license to use the Sirris Digital Due Diligence methodology of Sirris. More information can be found on this website.
To reinforce our go to market and service delivery we are looking for a new colleague.
Your job: Develop the market for Digiconomy, apply the Digital Due Diligence methodology for our customers, prepare reports, proposals and presentations and report to the Board.
- Enthusiastic, startup mentality
- Commercial attitude
- Hunter mentality – explores opportunities to grow business
- Works efficiently
- Digital affiliation
- Strong interest in gathering data, data analysis and interpretation
- Technical knowledge including:
- Updating Social Media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Building backlinks to website and SEO
- Excel, Power point
Offer: We offer a consulting contract of 2 to 3 days a week, possibly to be extended towards full time, depending on the market take-up.
- English is the working language
- Location is central in Belgium
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org